Full Stack Developer (React, Node.js)
Arcadia, an innovative software development company providing services to international clientele, is looking for a full stack developer with React knowledge.
Cutting-edge technologies. Agile development process. The highly professional team provides good opportunities for professional development and career.
- experience in web development—4 years;
- familiarity with React—at least 2 years of working experience;
- familiarity with backend development—Java/ NodeJS and TypeScript;
- experience with design systems, Storybook and OpenAPI specifications is considered a plus;
- experience of developing in AWS environment is a plus,
preferable cloud native development;
- understanding of Lambda-functions;
- experience with DevOps is a plus,
for example: CI/CD Pipeline, Release;
- proficiency in developing high-quality code;
- being a team player; ability to closely collaborate with the colleagues;
- sound knowledge and programming skills;
- BSc or MSc degrees in computer science or engineering is a plus.
- acting as a senior full stack developer as part of development team;
- analysis, design and development with the above-mentioned technologies;
- effort estimation for own tasks;
- maintaining high standards of software quality within the team;
- making projects research and expanding the know-how of the team;
- communication with other team members and customer in English;
- reporting of the activities performed.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience)
- training programs, professional development
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities
- flexible schedule
- comfortable office near metro station or remote work.